Christmas Delivery Information
Our Sushi Biscuits are a premium fish skin and Organic hand-harvested Irish seaweed treat, packed with essential minerals.
These treats are 100% natural with no additives or preservatives.
Our biscuits are made in the UK using responsibly sourced fresh fish only, not fish meal, promoting the health and wellbeing of your dog.
Handy re-sealable tub to keep treats fresh & easy storage.
· A rich source of essential minerals for optimum health
- Helps keep teeth clean by removing tartar
- Easy to digest
- Hypo-allergenic and grain-free
- Supports cognitive function
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
Size Guide: These treats are approximately 4cm – 5cm wide and 1cm deep. They are a natural product so actual size may vary slightly.
Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a treat or reward in between your dog’s normal meals as part of a balanced diet. Not suitable for puppies under 14 weeks old. Please ensure a bowl of fresh water is always available.
Ingredients: 90% Whitefish Skins & 10% Organic Irish Seaweed
Analytical Constituents (%): Protein: 74.9%, Crude Oil & Fat: 1.9%, Crude Ash: 21.8%, Crude Fibres: 1%.
- All Hounds of Eden collars are hand made in the UK.
- All Dog Collars are treated with a water and stain resistant coating
- All buckles are patented, and strength tested to 220kgs (25mm wide)
- Our dog collars are lined with velvet which ensures your dogs comfort and does not pull on your dog's fur.
Please remember these are handmade dog collars and are all handmade to order. This means there is a lead time to dispatch all orders please see www.houndsofeden.co.uk/delivery for further information.
In addition please note that the collar you receive may vary slightly from the picture depending on which part of the fabric your collar is cut from.